publish nintex forms error message

• 26 September 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge +6

Hello! I've been working on validation rules for a new nintex form. Every so often I publish what I've done. Today I made a few adjustments and then I received an error message that seemed to want me to publish what I had already done before I could move forward. I published the form but it didn't work. I removed everything I did today and published it and it still didn't work. I closed out IE, and cleared my cache but I am still getting the error message. See attached. Can anyone help?

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Are you still able to publish other forms? Are you using custom JavaScript in that form? If there was any update to your forms installation it might not be compatible anymore, which is why I'm asking.

Badge +6

‌ this was my only nintex form. No I don't know java script. I found a string where others had the same problem. It said to delete the form and I should be able to find it on the back end. I was uncomfortable with that but I found the versions, opened an old version and deleted it. However, it deleted my entire Nintex form.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Sad to hear your form is gone. Did you export it back some day? Then you could reimport it. Otherwise I don't think you can regain the original form.

But now you're on a new form, can you publish it as expected?

Best regards

Enrico

Badge +6

Hi! ‌ that would have made sense to export it. They did not mention that in the other string; they only talked about versions. I'll keep that in mind for my rebuild. I haven't yet tried to publish a new form. I've been on vacation for 2 weeks and it was a blessing in disguise because management decided to change some of the direction of the project.