Workflow Publish Error - \NM_DeleteFormByWorkflowBaseID'."

Badge +1

Has anyone seen this error before when trying to publish a workflow?

"Server was unable to process request. ----> Cound not find stored procedure "NM_DeleteFormByWorkflowBaseID'.

This is my first time trying to publish a workflow. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Lauren:

Try running again the Nintex Installer, perhaps the installer will create that Stored procedure.

Badge +4

I have got the exact same problem since an update to the current version of Nintex Workflow 2013 International (3.1.2.0). Running the installer again didn't fix the problem. Any other ideas?

Thanks, Andi

Badge +2

Please check if there is an update pending on the databases.

> Central Admin > Nintex Workflow Management > Database Setup > 

(Here if there is an update available it will be indicated) If there was a problem with installation you can force an update with

NWAdmin.exe -o UpgradeDatabases -force     

Cheers,

Badge +4

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the answer, but this didn't help.

There is no update indicated in central admin (I did already run that) and calling nwadmin didn't help either. Any more ideas?

Andi

Badge +2

Ok,

I would check the form's database and see if the store procedure is there. If not the you could either import it , recreate the Forms DB  or update the product.

The Nintex Forms DB is relatively light in what it contains. I would only "not" recommend recreating it if you use Nintex Live Forms.

Recreate it via Central admin  > Nintex Forms Management

- Manage Database  > "Modify the Database Name field"  for example NintexForms2

Click "OK"

This will recreate it. At this point I would check again if the newly created forms DB has the store procedure.

Check if the problem persists. Please for our records can you let us know what version you were on before your last upgrade to the product/s.

Badge +4

Hi Chris,

Creating a new forms database did the trick. Thank you very much for the suggestions!

I'm not quite sure, but I think the workflow version before was 3.0.8.0. Can't remember the forms version though.

Again, thank you very much

Andi