Creating a package

When I am creating a package there is an error message on the workflows but they working fine in practice on in the development site. Can anybody offer and advice on how ro reslove this. Additionally I am also getting the following message "Not enough quota is available to process this command". Has any body experienced this before and is for how did you resolve it

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi AndyR1,

Could you share a screenshot of the full error message that is shown on your workflows in P&D?

Attached is a screen shot of the message

Badge +9

Hi AndyR1,

I have seen this before, but it was caused by a Process Server Event that writes an XML file to a NAS share.

Can you perhaps click on the Show Details button to show the Stack Trace and paste this?

-Jean

Below are the detail of the error message

System.IO.IOException: Not enough quota is available to process this command.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
   at SourceCode.Management.Controls.ModelTreeControl.Finish()
   at SourceCode.Management.Controls.Framework.frmDialog.Finish()

Badge +9

Hey AndyR1,

I see the error is in System.IO, i did some googling and found these articles:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms820778.aspx

https://forums.windowssecrets.com/showthread.php/163892-Not-enough-quota-is-available-to-process-this-command

RESOLUTION

1. Open up Control Panel. Navigate to Sync Center.
2. Click on "Manage Offline Files”. 
3. Under the Disk Usage tab, click "Change Limits”. 
4. Move the slider accordingly to allow more space for offline files.

Not sure if these are helpful at all, if not, then i would suggest you raise a ticket for K2 Support.

-Jean