shahrzad
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Form does not expand with repeating section - Nintex Forms after updating to v2.3.4.0

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know!

0 Kudos
DrewA
Apprentice

Re: Form does not expand with repeating section - Nintex Forms after updating to v2.3.4.0

Shahrzad K  Weeeelllll....not really. Just back from the Nintex Conference...My validation test involved using two lookup fields, which had cascading filtering applied and with the dependent lookup utilizing a Source View inside the repeating section. That worked fine, so I thought 'problem solved.'

When I turned my attention to an actual form I'm developing for a real business need, the problem wasn't fixed. I suspected it might be the number of controls in the repeating section, so I created a new repeating section and dropping them in (paired with a field label) one by one. It worked okay up through the addition of the eighth control and its label. Upon adding the the ninth, in 'Generate Preview' upon adding a new row in the repeating section, the submit and cancel controls, and the add attachment controls disappeared. My 'real world' form has 13 such controls to be added. Is there a maximum number of controls which can be added to a repeating section? Has this ever been tested?

0 Kudos
DrewA
Apprentice

I've since resolved this issue...it doesn't appear to be related to any maximum. For some reason, the repeating section just stopped working. I recreated and re-added a field that was not behaving as expected and that seemed to fix the problem.

0 Kudos
lpnolan
Apprentice

I am still having an issue with the repeating controls as well.  How has anyone addressed this?  I am using Nintex Forms 365 (v 1.2.3.0).  I cannot seem to overcome this issue whether in a panel or not.

0 Kudos