Deployment probs: (Error: The K2 server must be configured for the .NET 4.5.1 runtime (or above)...)

Badge

Hi

I am having a problem deploying my workflow process.

We have 100s of workflows, all built with a “Target Framework Version” of “.NET Framework, Version=v4.5”.

Recently, in building a new workflow with Visual Studio 2013, for whatever reason a target version of “.NET Framework, Version=v4.5.1” was selected.

The workflow worked fine on our DEV server, however in trying to use the “K2 Package and Deployment” tool to deploy to our Production server, the deployment tool comes up with an error message of:

The K2 server must be configured for the .NET 4.5.1 runtime (or above) in order to deploy this process.

I’ve tried removing the workflow from our DEV box (via the  Smart Object Tester) and deploying it under a .NET Version 4.5. But the same error message appears.

Any ideas?

11843i304482B4438491CA.jpg
13501iD38D3164456FC10F.jpg

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi wsdl

You say that you removed the wokflow via the SmartObject Tester? I'm not sure what you mean by that as workflows are not visible in this app (although the workflow smartobjects are available Workflow Reports -> Workflow Solutions node).

I suggest you use the Management Workspace to delete the process. Make sure you select the option to "Delete all versions" and "Delete all historical (log) data based on the versions selected". You will need to click the Show Dependencies button before  being able to delete. Make sure you remove any instances of the process first (and check the option to remove log entries).

Badge

Did you find a resolution for this?  I am having the same problem...