Not applicable

Flexitask with multiple approvers are configured in Nintex workflow

Flexitask with multiple approvers are configured in Nintex workflow with Lazy approval option enabled. If first approver just open the workflow task item in browser and second approver try to approve it using lazy approval then the second approver receives multiple notification saying "The task is no longer active. Another user may have already completed the task.". But in the workflow task list, the item is displayed as conpleted by the second approver.Please suggest.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

Re: Flexitask with multiple approvers are configured in Nintex workflow

If you are saying you want multiple approvers - you can do a parallel action and set up each user with a separate flexi-task. If all have to approve, you can create a variable for each approver to check to see if they approved. If all approved, move on....if not, do whatever is necessary.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I don't know exactly, which task response fires first. But i have experience with lazy approval. It's getting more time to complete the task when we approved using lazy approval.

Re-check in your flexi task action configuration under "behavior". you can choose "All must agree" option there.(don't use "First response applies")

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I'm having a similar issue, but in our case we only have one approver. As soon as the approver completes the tasks we start getting that notification email ("The task is no longer active. Another user may have already completed the task.") every minute. We have purge the workflow from central admin to get them to stop.  Not sure if anyone else has experienced this? This has rendered this functionality useless for us since it basically floods the approvers inbox if we want to use it.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Joe,

You said that you only have one approver, but what do you mean by multiple approvers are configured in your title ? Can i see the action configuration screen shot in flexi task to help you.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Our requirement is to configure multiple approvers with first response to be considered. how to achieve this without using "First response applies"

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Our requirement is to configure multiple approvers with first response to be considered.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

We were facing the exactly same issue. We had stopped the SharePoint Incoming Timer Service in all servers in farm except the WFEs servers.

Also make sure SMTP is installed in WFEs servers. It worked like a Charm.

0 Kudos