Viewflow access is acting up

• 21 July 2011
  • 1 reply

Badge +6

Hi all,

the viewflow link for processes from the K2 Process Portal is not working, the url I get is:

http://www.theurl.co.za/K2/_layouts/K2/TaskList/ViewflowMain.aspx?ProcessID=5&ViewType=ProcessView&Silverlight=true

If i change Silverlight=true to Silverlight=false, it loads the old viewflow correctly.

before you say "you don't have silverlight installed", I am a silverlight developer so I have the latest silverlight on my machine, plus I have a viewflow link that is used in the emails which is different to the above link and it loads the silverlight viewflow correctly on my machine, so there is something else at fault here.

Any idea what could be stopping the above url, that is generated by the K2 process portal, from working?

1 reply

Badge +7

Almost the same issue as above except mines not working from the worklist control in smartforms, the link from the worklist control in workspace works correctly and it looks totally different to the broken link in the smartforms control. Does anyone know where these are configured? It doesn't seem to be a string table setting, I'm thinking elsewhere in the config. Raised a ticket, will feedback.