MHHalwani
Nintex Newbie

Filtering by last modified

I am very new to using Nintex, and am stuck when it comes to creating a list query that will identify records who were recently modified within the last 24hrs. I created a column that is 24hrs ahead of the last modified date and filters the query for results that are greater than "today's" date.

The CAML Query is:

<Query>
<Lists>
<List ID="{044545F2-E4BD-4CD4-B2B9-60F66040CE66}" />
</Lists>
<ViewFields>
<FieldRef Name="Lookup_x0020_ID" />
</ViewFields>
<Where>
<Geq>
<FieldRef Name="_x0032_4Hrs_Ago" />
<Value Type="DateTime">{WorkflowVariable:Today}</Value>
</Geq>
</Where>
</Query>

If I set no filter it returns a bunch of values, but once the filter is added for any time range I get 0. Not sure what I am doing wrong at this point.

I have tried both methods provided in the 

How to Query SharePoint List Item that were modified in Last X Days with Nintex Workflow? blog

Any Help or insight is greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
2 Replies
David-
Forms Fledgling

Re: Filtering by last modified

The only way I have been able to get this to work is to save all of the dates I want to use in the filter to workflow variables. You then need to set the time portion of the variables so the hours and minutes are both 0. 

David_0-1633374325503.png

In my use case, I want to find anything where the Notice Date is equal to today. Which results in the following for the query builder:

David_1-1633374578365.png

This essentially filters (based on Today, October 4) where [Date to filter] is less than Midnight October 5 and greater than Midnight October 4. For some reason, the time portion of dates seems to mess with this.

0 Kudos
MHHalwani
Nintex Newbie

Re: Filtering by last modified

Appreciate the help, but this doesn't appear to be working for me. I am still pulling no results when there should be 16 records being pulled. Wondering if there maybe another work around.

0 Kudos