Unable to modify K2Worklist webpart

Badge +3

Hi,

I'm trying to modify the worklist webpart in BlackPearl. What I'm trying to do is to reduce the refresh interval from the default 90000 milliseconds down to 15000 (or 90 secnods down to 15). When I change the value and then try to apply or OK the change, I get the following message:

"Cannot save the property settings for this Web Part. One or more errors have occured. See below for details."

... in big red text at the top of the config panel. Looking down the list of configurable items, there's no indication as to what's wrong!!

Anyone got any thoughts on what it might be? I can post a list of the configured field values as is stands if that helps.

Thanks

Paul

4 replies

Badge +9
Maybe if you could paste the list of properties you have configured,we might be able to check if anything is wrong.
Badge +3

K2 Server Name: localhost

Platform: ASP

Report Server URL: http://localhost:8081/reportserver/

Host Server Name: localhost

Host Server Port: 5555

Security Label: K2

Maximum Number of Items: 100

Refresh Interval (milliseconds): 900000

Items Per Page: 25

Enable Paging: checked

Open Task Page in New Window: checked

Date Format: Normal

Columns: custom

Group by: None

Custom columns checked: checkbox, ActivityInstance.Overdue, ProcessInstance.Folio, ProcessInstance.Name, ProcessInstance.StartDate, Status

Title: K2 Worklist

Height and Width: adjust to fit zone

Chrome state: Normal

Chrome Type: default

Layout settings: Not hidden, No direction, Center Left Zone, Zone Index = 0

Advanced: all six boxed checked to allow Minimize, Close, Hide, Zone change, Connections, and Editing in Personal View

Export Mode: not allowed

No Title URL

Standard Description

No Help URL

Help Mode: Navigate

Icon Image URLs: defaults

Inport Error Message; Cannot import this web part

Miscellaneous: Use test data is unchecked.

Badge
I received this same error on a couple occasions.  It can occur when you modify any of the properties and attempt to save. The solution that K2 gave me was to remove and readd/configure the Webpart.  Not the best solution by any means but it worked for us.
Badge +9
I can't see anything wrong with the settings. jalexander might have a point that removing and re-adding might be a workaround to get past this.