Datepicker : Bug focus on IE ! How can I fix it ?

• 30 October 2015
  • 7 replies

Badge +6

Hello everyone.

As a rooky user of nintex (forms & workflow), I just want to know if you have already met a problem like this with INTERNET EXPLORER ONLY and if you have solution.

In my forms, I put a datepicker linked to calculated value ... but when I select a date, I loose the focus on the datepicker. I don't want it because I need the focus on datepicker after the selection because I set up an event who looks like that : change focus after selection of a date = operation start and display in calculated value

NB : I don't loose the focus on the other explore like chrome or mozilla firefox

If someone can help me, I'm going crazy

NB 2 : I try to implement this following code but it's not work JQuery UI Datepicker IE focus fix | Object Partners

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

IE Version?

Badge +6

Hello, yes, when I said IE Version, I want to tell Internet Explorer browser, it works with google chrome and mozilla firefox :s

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I think Fernado means version as in IE 8, 9, 10, 11?

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Also when you say you setup an event, do you mean with JS code?  If so can you post the code you are using?

Thanks

Badge +6

Of course, my bad, IE version 10 (I want to update to IE 11 but ... it's not possible, due to restriction of IT services)

Badge +6

NWF$(document).ready(function () {

NWF$(".nf-date-picker").datepicker('option', 'showOn', "focus"); //WORK

NWF$(".nf-date-picker").datepicker('option', 'changeMonth', false); //WORK

NWF$(".nf-date-picker").datepicker('option', 'changeYear', false); //WORK

NWF$(".nf-date-picker").datepicker('option', 'numberOfMonths', [1, 3]); //WORK

NWF$(".nf-date-picker").datepicker('option', 'minDate', 0); //WORK

NWF$(".nf-textbox-wrapper").val(''"); //Not work but recently added ^^

NWF$('.nf-date-picker').datepicker({

onSelect: function () {

$('').focus();

}

}); //NOT WORK : I want "after selection, focus on datepicker box"

NWF$(".nf-date-picker").on('change', function (ev) {

NWF$(this).datepicker('hide');

});

});

Badge +6

I will try to use : JQuery UI Datepicker IE focus fix | Object Partners

But I'm not sure that I can adapte this code in nintex forms "custom javascript"