Flexi Task Reminder Question

• 25 October 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I have setup a Nintex Workflow which assign a bunch of some Flexi Tasks to some people. Every Flexi Task have a specific Due Date. Now i would like to remind the persons, how have not completed the task some days BEFORE the Due Date, to complete his task. I know there is a tab "Reminder" where i can define the reminder, but i didn't understand how this works completely.

Does the reminder starts to remind the people after the start date or the due date?

How many days before the due date or after the start date start's the reminder?

What should i use, if the reminder should have no end date or count and should remind for ever, every day?

Additionally, is there something i can do, if the due date is exceeded? Fo example send a e-mail to person x other than the person, the task is assigned to?

4 replies

Badge +16

Hi

the reminder runs x many days/hours after the task is assigned and does not cater for due date at all.  if you want to send reminders before due date and after due date you may wish to use a site workflow.  I have blogged a similar solution here: 

also check out this awesome blog post by

Badge +8

If a person doesn't respond in a given time, you can delegate the task to the approver's manager or some other person that you wish to specify. Click the "Escalation" button in the ribbon to see the options.

210030_pastedImage_1.png

Badge +1

If I set say 10 daily reminders but the task completes when only 5 reminders have been sent out, do the reminders stop since the Flexi Task has been completed?

Badge +16

Is this in the flexi task setting itself?  if so, yes.  the reminders only send while the task is not completed.