"Page can not be initialized, the worklist item does not exist or it has already been completed"

• 3 August 2007
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

When I make a k2form in VS2003, everything is good, buiding process is successed. But when I present the forms  as .aspx pages,they just show the message:"Page can not be initialized. The worklist item either does not exist or it has already been completed"

Need for help

6 replies

Badge +7

HI,

The page and the button must be with the same type.

For example if the page is a Plan page, make sure that the button is a Plan button.

Please let me know if this help. 

Badge +1

Thks for  your reply

According to your guidance,I tried to check it again. I think all above are OK except my problem. 😥

I have 3 forms: travelrequest.aspx, approvaltravel.aspx, booking.aspx. Each has 1 button.

travelrequest.aspx

Pagetype:PlanPage

ButtonType: PlanButton

approvaltravel.aspx

PageType: ClientPage

ButtonType: FinishButton

booking.aspx

PageType: ClienPage

ButtonType: FinishButton.

Hope your help soon.

Badge +1

The solution for this page is just simple.

Remind the important sentence " If the Page Type is set to PlanPage the page reads the PlanServer value from the web.config file AppSettings section"

So, u should go to web.config file and change the value of PlanServer. It'll look like  <add key="PlanServer" value="k2megasrv" />

thks for any discussion.

regards

Badge +1
NOTE: "k2megasrv" is my server name.
Badge +4

Hi,

i create the process,design smart forms,when i build the process,i got the error like this

Error: The dependency 'Cvh_K2StudioPropertyTemplates, Version=3.6152.1.0, Culture=neutral' in project 'sales' cannot be copied to the run directory because it would conflict with dependency 'Cvh_K2StudioPropertyTemplates, Version=3.6262.1.0, Culture=neutral'.

pls give me the solution.

Badge +11

Hi schand,

There's a hotfix available for this problem.

Please refer to: https://portal.k2workflow.com/downloads/sets/hotfixes.aspx?pid=2

Regards,

Ockert