I have a problem in Nintex Workflows 2013 when I use "Set condition" action with more than one condition.
Config Action -> Set condition
Condition 1: If the current item field "department" equals the value "IT"
Condition 2: If the current item field "department" equals the value "Projectmanagement"
The error in the Workflow Designer (Something went wrong ...)
The following error appears in the SharePoint ULS Logfiles:
Application error when access /_layouts/15/nintexworkflow/ActivityServer.ashx, Error = The specified type is abstract: Name = 'ConditionConfig', Namespace = '', at <Left xmlns = ''>. at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderNWActionConfig.Read39_ConditionConfig (Boolean isNullable, Boolean check type) at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderNWActionConfig.Read36_ConditionPair (Boolean isNullable, Boolean check type) at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderNWActionConfig.Read39_ConditionConfig At Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderNWActionConfig.Read62_NWActionConfig (Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType) at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderNWActionConfig.Read63_NWActionConfig ()
It doesn't matter what values I use, each action with multiple condition is broken.
Is there any solution for this problem?
Thanks for your help guys!
I think it's a bug in the nintex environment, i too have the same issue. I tried to have mutliple conditions within a loop and it beaks out. I had a meeting with Nintex support and they said that the loop does'nt allow multiple conditions in it. Then i have tried with set condition and run if with multiple conditions, one of the conditions is gone missing when i save the action it shows only one condition in it.
I too am having this same problem in Version 184.108.40.206 for SharePoint 2016...
Anyone from Nintex looking into this?
Update: This is ALSO happening for multiple Conditions in the Run If action! The only way aorund this is to build out multiple and tedious amounts of single condition Run Ifs / Set Conditions to create Boolean (Yes/No) values that you can use afterwards!
I have opened a support ticket about this and the rep asked if it works just fine in FireFox and IE. For me, it does indeed work in both FireFox and IE, but will always fail in Chrome.
I believe that i have discovered the problem coming down to the way that Chrome has started to handle the xml output on XML Document Node. It strips any attribute prefixes of attributes that were added using the createAttribute function (and then later appended to the node), while FF (and seemingly IE) do not.
Because of this, whatever is pasrsing the blob of xml is probably failing to find certain attributes because they are malformed when passed in Chrome vs. FF/IE. Extracting identical XML output from FireFox, and using it inplace of the malformed XML in Chrome results in Chrome working correctly.
I am bringing this to the attention of Support and hopefully they can figure out a workaround.