Hiding/disable multiple blocks of nintex form

Badge +2

Hi All,

I am a newbie to Nintex, expecting your support to make my life easy. I have attached my form. There are three blocks, 1. Summary of compliance exception 2. Exception Details 3. Risk & control review.

Functionality: 1. Any body can submit the ticket/issue by clicking the newitem in the list, he should be able to see only 1st block i.e Summary of compliance exception, remaining two blocks should be hidden.

2. Then it will go to next level for approval and he/she should be able to see only second block, 1st block should be disable and 3rd block should be hidden.

3. Then it will go to next level of approval and he/she should be see only 3rd block, 1st and 2nd block should be disable.

I know i am asking little big task/question as i am completely new to the environment. I am expecting your kind support and cooperation. Thank you in advance.

2 replies

Badge +2

Hi All,

Somehow i have managed to complete the form and workflow. But now when i view the item, whatever the blocks i have hidden are not showing, how do i enable them when i view the item.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I think this will help you >>>