Error message when removing lines from nintex forms repeating section

• 26 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello,

I made a form using Nintex Forms and it includes a repeating section where users can add several lines. By default, the repeating section displays 3 lines. The user must at least complete one line. The 2 others are mandatory and must be deleted before the user submits the form. When, the two lines are removed quickly (by clicking on the X), sometimes an error message is displayed

17585i44E9A739748E7632.jpg

The translation of the error message says :

This form has design issues that are causing errors. Contact the designer of the form to correct them.
The form reports the following errors:

Cannot read property 'call' of undefined

What I have tried so far : 

- I tried to debug the JavaScript code, but I don't have any errors

- Sometimes it displays the error when the lines are removed and sometimes nothing is shown

Furthermore, when lines are removed from this repeating section, a dropdownlist stops working properly. In this dropdownlist, there are 3 choices which displays other fields. I think there is an issue with Nintex and JavaScript, some kind of conflict, but I don't have a clear error message so I don't know what the problem is...

Has anybody encountered a similar issue regarding the repeating section?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers, georges619

1 reply

Badge +12

@georges619 ....Could you please elaborate on your requirement? You mentioned there are 3 lines by default and the user must use 1 line. The 2 others are mandatory and must be deleted before users submit the form. I'm a little confused, how can you have mandatory fields and can delete them?

Have you tried to use row count of repeating section rows' formula? I'll try to put a hidden calculated control to see if their row count is at least 1 and fields are not empty, if it's checked out then set the value True else False. Based on True/False, disable/enable Submit button.