K2.Net workSpace is not working

• 30 January 2008
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Hi ,

First i installed k2.net2003 with sp4 .Two days back i installed Blackpearl inthe same server.In the BlackPearl i found only K2[BlackPearl] Confugaration manager,server,workspace.I dont know is there studio for BlackPearl like K2.net studio.

One more thing after installing blackpearl iam not able to open k2.net work space.When iam trying to open workspace iam getting the following messege there in red colour.

Please help me on this issue.

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. --->
System.InvalidOperationException: An anonymous identity cannot perform an impersonation.
at System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.Impersonate(StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.Impersonate() at WorkSpaceService.FilterService.CreateSession(String ServerName, String Connstr) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Cheers,

Server Name:
Integrated
Windows Authentication

User Name:
Password:
Domain:

Server Name:

Integrated
Windows Authentication

User Name:
Password:
Domain:

-->

Sureshr.

1 reply

Badge +2

Sureshr,

First off, the design environment in blackpearl is different than in K2 2003 and is no longer a separate application.  The design environments are embedded in both (or either) Visual Studio 2005 or Visio.  When installing blackpearl, the installer should have prompted you if you did not have the necessry requirements (visio or VS) for any of the designers.

As for your error, k2 2003 and blackpearl, by default are set to run on the same ports.  If you are going to run them on the same server, you will have to change the port blackpearl is running on.  K2 2003 will not run on another port, so change BlackPearl's port in the configuration manager to something other than 5252 - like 5353.

Regards,

Matt