Not applicable

Error: Could not load file or assembly 'Nintex.Workflow.ServerControls, Version=1.0.0.0

Hi,

I have been installed  nintex workflow 2010 in sharepoint 2010 .When  i will start to apply licenses i got error : Could not load file or assembly 'Nintex.Workflow.ServerControls, Version=1.0.0.0 . If you any body knows in the solution kindly intimate me.

Products: Nintex Workflow 2010

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jackgelo
Contributor

Re: Error: Could not load file or assembly 'Nintex.Workflow.ServerControls, Version=1.0.0.0

Hi, have you deployed Nintex solution both to the web application(s) where you want to use Nintex and to the Central Administration?

Have you done an IIS reset after the deploy? It looks like something has not been correctly loaded after installation..

Giacomo

0 Kudos
jackgelo
Contributor

Re: Error: Could not load file or assembly 'Nintex.Workflow.ServerControls, Version=1.0.0.0

Hi ‌,

have you been able to solve your issue? If yes, could you mark my answer as correct or, if it wasn't the correct answer, could you share here what was the solution?

Thanks a lot!

Giacomo

0 Kudos
kchaluvadi
Contributor

Hi,

I have faced the same issue today when upgraded to latest versions of Nintex for SharePoint 2013, it seems it is a know issue, Nintex Support has nicely posted a resolution here.

Version details I installed:

Workflows for SP2013 - 3.2.3.2

Forms for SP2013 - 2.10.1.0

I installed workflows first, then Forms, I see the above error. I followed the resolution provided by Nintex, it worked.

Resolution:

Run the installer again in the following order: 

1. Nintex Forms Installer (Build 2.10.1.0) 
  2. Nintex Workflow Installer  (Build 3.2.3.0)
0 Kudos
tnemi
Novice

Hello ,

I have the same problem in my envirement right now, and i cant find the solution.

Would you please share the solution more detailed .

thank you .

0 Kudos