Where's the Forum for Nintex questions for SharePoint? Not Office 365.

Badge +5

Where's the Forum for Nintex questions for SharePoint? Not Office 365.

4 replies

Badge +8

There's no specific forum for on-prem SP. I usually go to the Dev Talk forum for that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

That is a correct forum. Dev Talk.

Best regards,

Tomasz Poszytek

e-mail: tomasz@poszytek.eu<mailto:tomasz@poszytek.eu>

tel: +48 603 993 372

www/ blog: https://poszytek.eu

twitter: @TomaszPoszytek

Badge +5

Thanks Roger and Tomasz! happy.png I Would have kept Dev Talk for feature type request stuff and dev issues. All good I posted the question in Getting Started. I think there's a push to move everyone to Office 365 licensing at the moment. Probably why there is no Nintex for SharePoint Forum. We can't justify the cost. Much cheaper to have an on premise farm just for your Nintex Workflows and Forms. When the costs align then we'll re-evaluate.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

If I remember correctly, this forum was around before Nintex Workflow and Forms for Office 365 launched. There was only Nintex Workflow and Forms for on-premise then, so that's how the site was organized. When the Office 365 and other products were released, those categories were added.  At Nintex xchange earlier this year, there was talk about moving to another platform and reorganizing content. Here was an announcement earlier this year too (check the last update in the comments): Coming Soon: Big Changes to the Community!

As far as pushing everyone towards Office 365, isn't that what Microsoft is leading? Nintex has released Nintex Workflow Cloud that allows you to build workflows and forms without SharePoint and Office 365. I've talked with multiple companies about moving from on-premise to Office 365, and several have shared you sentiments about costs.

Just my opinions.