Not applicable

Email body not saved in NW 2013

After entering text into the body of the Send Notification action, I save the action.  When I return to the action, the body for the email is blank.

5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Email body not saved in NW 2013

Has your SharePoint environment been upgraded to SharePoint Service Pack 1?

I had this issue after my upgrade.

Nintex have now released an updated MSI which I think resolves the issue (although I still need to do some more testing)

NW 3.0.8 international is now available for download and is 2013 SP1 compatible

Not applicable

I think I managed to update. The only download I could find on Nintex.com was called NintexWorkflow2013; didn’t really indicate that is was an update or service pack. However, after it was applied the issue went away.

Brett Barkman

Jedson Engineering, Inc.

P: 513.965.7165

Not applicable

Great Brett Barkman‌ thank you for the update.

You are correct the new MSI is not listed as an update it is the full product and when run against a server with Nintex Workflow already installed it performs an upgrade.

Can you mark the question here in the forum as answered so that it is removed from the unanswered questions list.

You should be able to do it by clicking the Actions button below this message.

Thanks

0 Kudos
toreykirby
Nintex Newbie

Do I need to wait until after hours to update the Nintex or is it okay to do anytime?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
glenda
Forms Fledgling

You have to perform an IIS reset so it is mostly recommended to do it after hours .

We were having the same problem and for us installing the new build has solved the issue.

0 Kudos