Dynamically Panel not resizing based on content

• 7 June 2021
  • 6 replies

I have one panel in my flexi task form. Inside that panel I have added one rich text control to add html dynamically using JavaScript.

1. In JavaScript I am adding code like "to fetch the documents from the SharePoint document library based on the ID.
  2. If I have multiple documents on the specific ID the Documents are getting appear on the SharePoint Page as a link to download. But That document holding Section/Panel is comin on the top of the below Panels
  • I am attaching screenshot of the page for reference...

Please help me to resolve this issue...

6 replies

Badge +12

@Ismail-Taral can you check if the resize at run time is yes or not? Also, make sure your panel borders are not touching each other. I'll recommend keeping 5x5 px size canvas instead of 25x25.

1. Resize at run time is already in Yes

2. Panels are not touching to any other fields or panels

3. canvas pixel size is in 5*5

But still I am facing this issue...

Note: When I refresh the page again some time it will populate properly.

Badge +7

Not to dispute @kunalpatel, because his is a much more experienced Nintex user than me, but I have experienced panel resizing issues when my panels do not touch contiguous fields/panels.

Please provide any solution if you have....
Badge +12

@efarley sometimes if the controls are touching the panels from inside, I've seen such behavior too.

@Ismail-Taral there are too many possibilities and one cannot be sure without seeing the actual form design.

@kunalpatel It's a rich text control and inside that contents are loading via JavaScript.

In attached form selected rich text only have the resizing issue at runtime.