Nintex Responsive Form

• 17 October 2017
  • 6 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +3

Hi,

When I add a new item to my list via a Nintex Form or when I go to configure my responsive form, instead of seeing 'Working On It' like I do when I click on the configuration of the Nintex Workflow, I see some chinese characters instead, in the same position as 'Working On It'.

Can you please advise why this is happening and how I can fix it?

KR

Sandy 

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

is it only text you see in that foreign language?

I would check site and personal regional settings.

and regional settings in browser.

if all of these are configured correctly ti seems to be a bug

Badge +3

Hi, 

It is only the initial open of the form to edit that shows the Chinese characters up the top, also when I click on New to add a list item that this shows, the other messages in pop-ups are all in English and the Nintex Workflow shows the 'Working On It' in English too, both os these being in the same site and accessed through the same browser.

I also tested this on a classic form and got the same experience with Chinese characters, all in the same site. 

We are currently on version 1.2.4.0 

KR

Sandy 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

have you checked mentioned regional settings?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

are you on O365? if yes, could you check the language of the Nintex Forms app? Last time I've added it to a site, it had Japanese as default language and if I didn't change it, then I had Waiting for it written in Japanese..

If you are in this situation, you have to remove Nintex Forms app and then add it again selecting the proper language.

Giacomo

Badge +3

Hi ,

Thank you for your help, this worked perfectly.

KR

Sandy

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Sandy,

can you please mark this as "Answered"?

That will give Giacomo some points and since he's a helpful rockstar here, he'll appreciate it happy.png

Vadim