Nintex Mobile Form

• 25 October 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I currently responsible in building e-form in Nintex Forms and Workflow using the SharePoint Foundation 2013. Our solution is On-premises version. We are looking to go also for mobile form. 

• What is the differences of nintex app studio and latest responsive version. Pls advise on which i should go for.
  • How can i upgrade? 
  • What are the impact to the classic nintex form(in dekstop view) that we have developing and using right now. We have concern on doing upgrade as we have alot of form in used. 
  • How fast can i upgrade and start to develop?

1 reply

Badge +16

do you have a partner you can discuss this with?

nintex app studio allows you to design and package up mobile apps for each solution where you have complete control on branding etc.

nintex mobile allows you to push out mobile layouts to the nintex mobile app which is nintex branded and rolls all content for user into one app.

classic vs responsive:  classic allows you much more "development" with javascript etc and can be pushed to mobile by adding different device layouts.  responsive does not allow this "development" but only one layout is needed for any device as it is responsive.