Flexi task: Approval by smarthpone.

• 28 October 2016
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1

Hello

I have made a workflow with a flexi task for approval of the item. I want my approvers to be able to approve by smartphone as well, so I have made a smartphone task form in Nintex forms next to the regular task form.

When the approver now opens the e-mail notification on their smartphone they first get a "Workflow task" screen were they can click save or cancel. When they click on either button they are directed to the task form.

This works fine but I want to avoid the "Workflow task" screen. Does anyone know if that is possible or not?

Or is there maybe a better way to do this, for example using the Nintex app?

Workflow task screenshot is attached to this message.

Thank you!

Thomas

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Could you use Lazy approval, so they just respond to the email as it arrives on their phone?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

or you can use nintex mobile.

once you have it installed you get direct notification on mobile device and even need to go to mail and look for approval link

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

in addition to the previous suggestions, I'd check also if in the site where the task list is located, you have SharePoint Mobile Browser View feature activated and, if yes, try to de-activate it, if you can..the screenshot are very very similar to the expected behaviour with that feature active..

Giacomo