Worklist item not found error

• 7 October 2006
  • 1 reply

Badge +2
Hi,

I have 2 sequential Infopath processes with the second process being kicked off with an IPC event from the first. I have a form ID field that is used as the folio on the first process and is passed through data fields to the second process. All works fine so far in that the first process is completed, the second process is kicked off, the folio field is properly populated and an activity is created in my worklist. When I click on the activity and try to submit the form I get the following error:

"An exception has occured. Unable to pen the K2.net Worklist Item. Worklist item not found."

I have checked for errrors, there are none. I have checked process flows and everything seems to be in order.

Any input on what is going on/how to fix it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

JR

1 reply

Badge +2
Hi,

For some reason the IPC event seems to involve my production server rather than my development server. When start the second process using the IPC event of the first process, and I open the form for the second process and click the view flow link it is directed at the production webservice. If I start the second process independently, the same links points to the development server.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thank you,

JR