Task not showing up in Nintex Mobile

Badge +2

I have created an Express Approval workflow in Workflow Cloud.  When submitting, I can see the tasks in Workflow Cloud, but not on Nintex Mobile (where I submitted the form from).  Any thoughts?

9 replies

Badge +8

The tasks are assigned to the account with which you have loggin in, right (just checking)?

Badge +2

Yes, I only have one account in WFC.  However, in Nintex Mobile, I am logged on with WFC and O365 accounts.

Badge +8

Ok. That should not matter that you are logged in with multiple accounts.

I just did a test but for me all works fine.

You mentioned you have 1 NWC account, but the task could be sent to someone else (I assume not but just checking again). The account you see in the column 'Assignee email' in the tasks overview in NWC, is that the account you use to login to Nintex Mobile?

What happens when you delete the local storage in Nintex Mobile?

nwc‌, express approval‌, nintex mobile‌

Badge +2

I'm having the same issue! Will let you know if I can get it working.. I've tried to delete my local storage and it didn't fix the issue.

Badge +8

Did you do recieve the task e-mail?

Badge +2

I wasn't seeing the Task because it had been assigned to the group. I was able to see it if I individually selected all Assigned users rather than using the SharePoint Group.

Badge +8

‌,

Do you also have the issue with express approval in NWC? I am under the impression you are talking about SharePoint. And do you mean with your second reply that you understand your issue now?

Badge +2

Hi Rick,

Coorect - I was in SharePoint. I now understand the issue.

Thanks!

Badge +2

‌, ‌, thanks for your dialog.  That got me digging around and get to the bottom of my problem. 

Regards,
-Haniel