How I can build booking process?

• 17 February 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi, I want to build booking lunch process, I built a form for reservation by every user. I need to upload form in starting my process. After that, when form filled out by every user, I have to have a panel that everyone can see Items that reserved and count of them on every day. 

thanks a lot for your cooperation.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi ‌ --

Can you tell us what you have done so far past the form, and what you think your next steps should be?

Once your form is submitted, that means it's "uploaded" to SharePoint -- Unless you're using Nintex Workflow Cloud. You haven't given us any information about what tools you're using. On Prem? O365? NWC? 

Who needs to see the "panel" you speak of? WHat kind of items are on it? Why is it a panel and not a separate form or list?

So many questions!

R.

Badge +1

Hello Rhia,

We have a form and it has fields for selecting lunch, yogurt, drinking (they connected to SharePoint list and are list lookup item). form is using for personnel. every employee can have just reservation for every day but can reserve for future days , so we add reservation date field. Now, we will to have a view for purchase expert, this view has to have 3 fields, one for name of (lunch, yogurt and drinking) that reserved for specific date, another for total of number reservations for every item in every day. 

We aren't using Nintex Workflow Cloud. We just use SharePoint Server 2016 and Nintex 2016. We don't have nine of them Prem, O365, etc. 

In response for last question, we don't know that have to use form or list or panel. 

I appreciate it if you guide me that can implement our processes.