Upload mutiple files in smartforms

Badge +2

Hi,

I have a requirement to upload multiple files in a smartform and not able to do so. though i am able to upload a single file. if i try to upload multiple files only the last file gets stored. Any help is highly appreciated.

i use sharepoint 2013 and K2 4.6.9

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi Jaganathan

I am assuming you are using attachment controls on your form and the users are selecting documents from their local file system.

How are you uploading the files - what SmartObject method are you using, or are you using a workflow?

Where are you uploading to - SharePoint 2013?

Do you have a number of separate attachment controls on your form, or are you using an editable list view with attachment controls?

Badge +2

Hi Andrew,

i am creating a workflow and one of the smartforms require users to upload documents. there is a smartforms with one attachment control to upload docs in SharePoint 2013. 

i tried smartobject method ADD ATTACHMENT to upload and GET ATTACHMENT / GET ATTACHMENTS method for visibility in another form

my requirement is to upload multiple docs tocgether in one smartforms and to retrieve them (Read only) in another smart form. currently i am only able to upload / retrieve ONLY single attachment file.

Thanks

Jaganathan

Badge +2

Hello All,

Please check the attached document with steps and it may help you.

This is implemented in my current solution where users can upload multiple documents to sharepoint from smartform and they can get documents which they have upload 

Badge +1

create a new sharepoint document library with some columns on it and create a list view based of that and add that into a Smart form. This way you can have multiple files for each item in a smart form. Make sure you pass item value when document is getting added.