OOB Activity Statistics Not Working

• 8 August 2014
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

When I run the Activity Statistics report from the K2 Worskpace it produces NO results regardless of how I configure the report.  

The Process Names are listed and the number of Instances seem correct.  I can choose a Process and then configure the report but regardless of the options I choose no results are returned.

The other OOB reports work fine.

I'm using IE 11.

Thanks,

Pat 

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi PKA

K2 BlackPearl does not support IE 11, Please see Compatibility Matrix . This means that the issue could be because of your browser, Please try the same thing with a different and supported browser.

Kind Regards

Raymond

Badge +8

IE11 will work, but you have to enable compatibility view.

Badge +1

I do have compatibility view enabled and it still does not work.

All the other reports are working just fine.

Pat

Badge +1

I finally got them working by changing the "Process Version" within the report configuration parameters.  I have 18 process versions but really don't understand what that means?  The K2 Quick Reference sheet for reports states "report on a specific version".

Anybody know what they mean by a specific version?

I attached the Quick Reference sheet.

Thanks,

Pat

Badge +1

I resolved this issue and thought I would post something for someone else in the future:

When you choose this report you are presented with a list of Process Names (workflows) to choose from.  After choosing the report you can then click on the Configuration icon/link to change parameters, apply filters, etc.

The first parameter to choose from is Process Version.  What this literally means is what version of this workflow do you want to run the report on. Every time you deploy your workflow K2 automatically versions it for you which is great if you need to roll back in time for some reason.

What’s bad is this report does not automatically advance you to the latest version and a user would not know which version to run. What’s good is the report parameters that you choose are persisted for subsequent runs.

Here’s another really bad part… we have to remember to advance this parameter every time you deploy otherwise they will not be looking at current data.

Another bad part is that you lose the history once you advance this parameter.  There’s a litany of date parameters to choose from but they only apply to the version you have chosen.