Workflow Task Form not displaying

Badge +2

I have a Nintex SharePoint workflow with a Request Approval action item. The action item in the workflow has a

Task Content type - "Nintex workflow Task using Nintex Forms".

The workflow and opening of the task form has been in production for months.

Then yesterday, a user went to the task list and tried to open a task item, and the form did not load?

He got a message, of which I do not know what it was, and I think he clicked some links...???

Now, when the item is clicked in the task list, nothing happens.. the form does not load?

The task item does not open from the workflow email link either.

I have checked permissions, and they seem to be OK.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.

3 replies

Badge +16

did you get anywhere with this?

can you check that the web part is open on the page - I have seen this before?  you can check this by appending ?contents=1 to your url and seeing if the property is set to yes or no?

webpartpage.PNG

Badge

I am seeing something similar... but instead of the nintex form defined in the workflow which created the task (which has been working for months) it's now displaying the default Sharepoint display form when it's clicked.   Also the ellipsis menu Edit Item brings up the default Sharepoint edit form instead of the nintex edit form.

I wondered if this was related to a recent trial of CSR which used JSLink to override the display of tasks in the list.  During development, the JSLink temporarily override edit & view functions also, but these were removed from the JSLink file.  I've now removed all CSR and checked all settings are back at defaults for the Workflow Task list.  Problem remains - not sure how to reset it short of reconstructing the whole site.  Ideas?

Badge

Did anyone find a resolution for this? my Workflow Task web part  also will only display a default sharepoint style task form, not the nintex task form, even though the workflow is configured correctly. i am only having this issue on a single sub-site.