Access a k2 smartform on a sharepoint site /////PEOPLE PICKER

• 15 October 2014
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +2

Hello guys ,

1) I created a form using smartobjects and created a workflow from it using K2 designer , i however want the users to Access the form and start the workflow from a sharepoint site , 

2) After creating the smart forms , i dragged a peoplepicker control to replace the employee name text box , when i clicked on the data source under the properties tab  and select  Smart objects >Active directory>AD Users  , it popped up an error saying the selected smart object requires a list method , when i test the AD Users with a smart object tester, i saw that it has create, edit, delete users properties in the smartbox explorer tab  but no GET USER property , hence the people picker control isnt working ,

pls kindly advise as soon as possiple  on how to solve these two issues 

Thanks 

4 replies

Badge +10

Hi,

A1> You can embedd smartforms into a sharepoint site by using the SmartForm Viewer Webpart.

A2>Yout should user AD User Smartobject under the Active Directory Service 2 category. This has the GetUsers method.

Hope this helps.

Badge +2

Thanks ,

How do i access the smart form viewer webpart  ,

In the data source properties panel , i have just the smart oject explorer option , i do not get the service explorer , so i can only pick from that, Im expecting a reply soonest

Thanks a lot 

Badge +10

If you go to where you can browse the service object then right cick on the service object and then create smartobejct it will generate a smartobject for you. 

The smartform viewr can be accessed by going to a sharepoint site. Edit the page. You will then see options to Add Webpart in the available sections. Click that and then you just pick the K2 category and its under there.

Badge +2

Hello Som3one

Thank you so very much, both  suggestions worked perfectly.