list lookup filtering in a repeated section

• 24 February 2015
  • 5 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +2

Hello,

I am having problems filtering a list query (dropdown) by another control - list query (dropdown) - within a repeated section. It works as expected when I drag the field outside the repeated section but within the repeated section, the filter doesn't work.

I saw this post but it doesn't explain how to work with dynamic values -

https://community.nintex.com/thread/2235?q=filtering-list-lookup-in-a-repeated-section

Thank You,

Trevor

5 replies

Badge +2

Hi Jeremy,

Unfortunately my corporation is an on-prem customer on Nintex Forms and we don't use Office 365. Hopefully a new build of the Forms product will follow for us on-prem customers, so that I can get this resolved.

Thank You,

Trevor Mitchell

Badge +8

Great news about this feature.  We have been evaluating Nintex Forms and ran into this limitation in the very beginning of the trial period.  For us, it's a deal maker or breaker.  But how will we be able to see that this works as advertised, assuming that I can get the 30-day trial period extended past the date when this fix is finally released?  Will I be able to download and install the new version? When do you expect this release to be made available?

Thanks,
Bruce

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Good news: This functionality was released today for Nintex Forms 2013!

Nintex Forms 2013 installer - English

Build number 2.6.0.0

Released 7th May 2015

Badge +8

I see that this was released yesterday for Nintex Forms 2013 but, alas, we're still on SharePoint 2010.  There was a release for 2010 yesterday as well but it does not include the feature I'm looking for, according to the release notes.  Is there a plan to implement this in the 2010 version at all?

Thanks,

Bruce

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I hear that 2010 filtering is coming in July.  See this link for reference to release date: Filtering Inside Repeating Sections – Customer Feedback for Nintex