Issues with jQuery in Nintex Forms

• 10 September 2018
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the Nintex community.

I am working with Nintex Forms with SharePoint Online. I am trying to insert jQuery code snippet in my Nintex form for a SharePoint list/library, but I don't see any space to add.

I am trying for Form Settings and Control Settings, but I can't find any JavaScript Settings option in there.

Please Suggest.

#jqueryinnintexforms #jquerynintexforms #jquerynintexformsSPonline #jquerynintexformssharepointonline #jquerynintexformsnotworking

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

are you using the responsive designer or the classic one? In responsive designer there is no capability to add custom javascript (what are you trying to achieve?)

Badge +1

Hi Giacomo,

I am using responsive form.

I want to load values in cascaded dropdowns from other list.

These cascaded dropdowns are in repeater section.

Is it possible to incorporate custom javascript for responsive forms....

Is there any other approach/workaround available....

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

unfortunately I've seen that lookups field don't show filtering option when put inside a repeating section (you may see that a lookup field outside a repeating section allows for filtering based on other controls) so I don't know any current approach to have cascading dropdowns inside a repeating section in responsive forms..

At the moment, if you need this, I suggest you to use classic forms, so you can specify filter for lookup columns also inside repeating section..