Error while deploying

• 30 May 2014
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge +2

Hi, there is one error while I trying to deploy the project. What the error actually point out here? 

Could anyone give me a solution

Thanks

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

1 Error(s)
(K2Project1) Deploy SmartObjects: Task error: SmartObject Server Exception: SmartObject name must be unique. Name 'Applicant' exists on the system. SmartObject: [Applicant]

0 Warnings(s)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

14428i3AD1EE1DBEAF0F7A.png

1 reply

Badge +5

Hi ManiBarathy,

SmartObject (internal) names need to be unique throughout the K2 Server, regardless which Category/Folder you create it under.

From the SmartObject Service Tester Tool (C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlBinSmartObject Service Tester.exe), use the menu options 'Tools' > 'Search SmartObjects' to search for 'Applicant' under the Name tab or just expand the 'SmartObjects Explorer' > 'All SmartObjects' node to find the conflicting SmartObject.

Do take note if the existing 'Applicant' SmartObject has any Process, Forms or Views associated with it. If there are any associations, removing the existing 'Applicant' SmartObject will cause errors to the associated artifacts.

JK.