Nintex forms userProfileLookup not picking the Department and WorkPhone(calculated field)

• 30 October 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Hi All,

I have a Request form in which the RequestedBy user loaded at first and i want to show the department and workphone of the current user in form loading. I have given formula field with the below formulas

userProfileLookup(RequestedBy, 'Department') => for Department

userProfileLookup(RequestedBy, 'WorkPhone') =>for phone.

Same formula i have used in my developement server for getting these data. It works perfectly. But in my production server it shows "#value!"

Please find the attachments for calculated field config.  both single quotes and double quotes i already tried. eg: 'Department and "Department"'

Please help me.

Thanks

3 replies

Badge +9

Are you getting the correct department value with your SharePoint field settings in list?.

210177_pastedImage_1.png

Badge +4

This settings i already done. instead of Tester its Requested By. When we change the Requested by and during current user the department and phone should be shown in calculated field . That is my requirement. 

Badge +9

Yes i understood your thing. But instead of using Nintex Form, in a SharePoint list using field settings is it generating phone number and department values correctly (your production environment)?

If it is not generating, may be some problem with your active directory.