Reports on a View !!

Badge +2

Hi, 

I'm tryin to create a simple Dadhboard that contains charts filtred by a "Report Header". I started by creating a new view, Then dragged a "Header Report" and an "Activity Instances Chart". I configured the rules and everything exactly as shown in the link below :

http://help.k2.com/helppages/K2smartformsControlPack1.0/default.htm#Report Controls/Report_Header.html%3FTocPath%3DReport%20Controls%7C_____1

The problem is this : When I run this view and change any control on the "Report Header" I have this error : "Parsererror"

Could anywone help me with this please !

Thanks

11016i8E72E9C32B2903CD.png

2 replies

Badge +6

Hi Bokcic,

Would you please check in Workspace if you can execute any of the Process Overview Reports?  Also in the SmartObject Service Tester, please run the Workflow Instance Report SMO and see if you recieve the same error?

Kind Regards,

Yannick

Badge +2

Hi Yannik,

Thank you for your time and your answer.

I think that the problem was solved and now I'm encountring another one ! or maybe it's the same, I don't now !

Actually When I run the form containing my simple chart view  on IE8, I have this javaspript error << Error 438"Object Doesn't Support This Property or Method" >> I tried on Chrome, Firefox also ! I deleted the cookies etc .. but it's always the same ! 

Can you help me with this please ?!

Thank you

11261i1110D50D7BE39D7B.png