Approval of bulk editable list contents

Badge +2

I have an editable list with tens of documents. I want a way of selecting some of the list items and clicking just a button to execute a worklist action of either APPROVE or REWORK.

Please can anyone help with this.

15503i95B52C8F60927A6E.png

4 replies

Badge +2

I would be interested in knowing if there is a solution to this - I had a similar scenario and was told it is not currently possible and was being worked on as enhancement in a future version.

Badge +8

If there was a way to display the items your want to rework/approve in the view, then there might be a way to send all of those ID's to fire the workflows.

I'm assuming you see all of your documents, but you only want certain ones to send down the workflow train?

Badge +2

Hello, please i need to action this editable list for an ongoing project. The editable list has multiple rows of data that needs to be either Approved/Reworked.

How do I achieve this. I did an html code to create a checkbox for each row, is there a way of writing an HTML to approve the checked boxes and send for rework the unchecked boxes.

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi Tade

Please see your other post, regarding approval of bulk  editable list contents - http://community.k2.com/t5/General/Approval-of-Editable-List-in-bulk/m-p/69626/highlight/false#M594

Kind Regards

Raymond