Print Form Rules

• 10 February 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +7

Hi,

Wondering if there is a way to print a form's design along with the rules associated to the controls.  I know this is available with InfoPath, but I don't see any kind of print option in the form designer.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Eric,

unfortunately I don't think that actually a similar feature is available..if you think it could be useful, you can open a suggestion on Customer Feedback for Nintex 

Giacomo

Badge +6

Hi Eric,

Nintex Forms does not currently offer an out-of-the-box method to print a Nintex Form. By adding a custom JavaScript button, you will be able to print the form.

function printDiv(divName) {   var printContents = document.getElementById(divName).innerHTML;  w=window.open();  w.document.write(printContents);  w.print();  w.close(); }

Hope this helps . You can also try using JQuery as follows.

$( document ).ready(function() {    $('#lnkPrint').click(function()     {         window.print();     });});

Regards,

Bashya Rajan A

Badge +11

The only way I know to get all the forms rules in one screen/file is to export the form. The rules will be included in the exported xml file. But I'm not sure if this is any good for you =