I have a Nintex Form for a teamsite (A bit out dated but we haven't moved to Sharepoint fully yet) that has calculated fields that work just fine for me and most of my team. However 3-4 of my team members do not show it functioning as intended.
The Code withing the calculated field is the following:
if(formatDate(lookup("EO MOD","ID", Max(lookup("EO MOD", "Report Received By", RecievedBy, "ID",true)), "Issue Report Date"),"M/dd/yyyy")==formatDate(Current Date,"M/dd/yyyy"),"Mod Ticket: " + Max(lookup("EO MOD", "Report Received By",RecievedBy, "ID",true)) + ", for " + parseLookup(lookup("EO MOD","ID",Max(lookup("EO MOD", "Report Received By",RecievedBy, "ID",true)),"Employee Name")), "No tickets submitted today")
Or more concisely
If('Date of most recent Ticket submitted by this User' == 'Current Date', "Mod Ticket:" + 'ID of most recent ticket' + " for " + 'Name of person ticket submitted for', "No ticket submitted today")
A simple if else function in the end.
Works just fine and for most of us, before our first ticket of the day, we get
An update. I have found that for some reason, the users with issues all report dates one day prior to what was actually saved. The tickets are entering todays date as the reported date but the sharepoint is saving them as the day prior. This only happens with these users. I have confirmed they are showing today's date in the field but when saved it is listed as yesterday. If they put in tomorrow, it will save as today.
The issue is not with the code, it is with the date saving. I still have no Idea what is causing this, but the problem is both more isolated and different than the original post.