Multiple pages with formatted summary page at end for signature?

Badge +3

Hi there,

I've created a Nintex Cloud form as the start event.

It's got multiple pages gathering various bits of data i.e. Company Name, Trading Name, Contract Date etc etc.

what I want to do on the final step is to display a properly formatted form that can be signed.

Am I right in thinking I need to generate a document? How do I get this to pop up on the next screen in a way that can be signed? Is there a way of building a string consisting of data. 

One of my challenges in the start event is build a string that consist of variables.

End result something along the lines of:

i.e.

"Pursuant to our conversation of [[varToday'sDate]] this letter will serve as written confirmation that the agreement between [[varCompanyName]] T/A [[varTradingName]] has agreed to supply.. etc.

Your Name [[varName]]

Position [[varPosition]]

Signature"

Thank you in advance,

Will

3 replies

Badge +11

Hi Will Holani

You would not be able to Generate Document and show it because the workflow does not trigger until you submit the initiation form. You would not be able to use the variables that you have created within the initial form to show on the Summary page.

Your better option would be to get the details from the vendor in the first form, trigger the workflow and then send the same vendor, another form using Assign a Task action. In this form, you can summarize the information received and add the signature function. It has a great feature to turn off the task Outcome so that it acts like just another form to your vendor.

Hope that helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Will Holani‌,

We are working on the ability to insert variables into a label control in a future release.

Regards,

Euan

Badge +3

Hi Kapil Joshi,

In the start event form I created basic form for testing "FirstName", "Surname", "Company" and "Email".

In the Assign a Task action I've turned off Outcomes and customized the form but I can't see how to add the variables from the start event form into the Task form? Looks like the only way to add those variables is in the body of the email? Am I missing something?