getting this error on a repeating section- \Unable to get property 'setMinutes' of undefined or null reference\" Has anyone seen this before?"

Badge +2

getting this error on a repeating section- "Unable to get property 'setMinutes' of undefined or null reference"  Has anyone seen this before?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Jared,

I haven't seen this error.  Do you have an example of a form or some steps that we could use to reproduce this?

Vadim

Badge +6

179981_pastedImage_0.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Emily,

Can you send me an export of the form design?  If not here, shoot it to through via email.

A List Template would also help.

cheers,

Vadim

Badge +6

on my form, it was a calculated value control that was calculating a date on the form in the repeating section. As soon as I removed it, the error went away.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Glad you figured it out happy.png

Badge +5

hello,

i faced the same issue, but it was solved by setting the Recalculate formula on edit mode to false.

but i need to recalculate on edit mode grin.png

is there a workaround?

this is the formula inside the calculated field

If(equals(dateDiffDays(StartDate,EndDate),""),0,dateDiffDays(StartDate,EndDate))

im doing this equals(dateDiffDays(StartDate,EndDate),"") because when Start date = End date, the calculated field doesnt show any data, it returns an empty string when its supposed to return zero

im i doing something wrong in the formula?

thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello ibrahim alnimri‌ and Vadim Tabakman‌ -

Was this issue ever resolved?  Seems like a bug.  I just reproduced this, but with a somewhat different formula. The error only occurs when using a Calculated Value in a Repeating Section.  The same formula on the same controls outside of a repeating section does not have the problem.  The form generates an alert based error for every new row added, but otherwise behaves normally.  Just need to click on each alert, which is not reasonable.

I'm curious who marked this as "answered" as the response marked as corrected answer clearly is not a proper solution.

I'll submit this to support.

Regards,

Badge +8

Did you ever hear back from support on this. I am receiving this same message now and I am NOT using a repeating section. Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey Josh Shutts - Support reproduced it and submitted a bug report to the product team.  But I've received no timeframe for getting it fixed. (I've asked a few times.)

Badge +1

Hi, 

Did you have some news from the support on your issue ?

Thanks.

Badge

have added repeating section where I added control with people, and when I delete it I get error 

JavaScriptStringHandler.ashx?resourceType=jsfile&fileName=FormFiller.js&culture=ru-RU&rev=101.5.2.0:4032 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'disabled' of undefined
at Object.IsControlDisabled (JavaScriptStringHandler.ashx?resourceType=jsfile&fileName=FormFiller.js&culture=ru-RU&rev=101.5.2.0:4032)
at Object.NeedToBypass (JavaScriptStringHandler.ashx?resourceType=jsfile&fileName=FormFiller.js&culture=ru-RU&rev=101.5.2.0:4028)
at HTMLSpanElement.<anonymous> (JavaScriptStringHandler.ashx?resourceType=jsfile&fileName=FormFiller.js&culture=ru-RU&rev=101.5.2.0:4007)
at Function.each (jquery.js?rev=Um381uKrIZvkz6es8zyhcQ%3D%3DTAG0:659)
at Object.SupressValidatorsForHiddenUnbound (JavaScriptStringHandler.ashx?resourceType=jsfile&fileName=FormFiller.js&culture=ru-RU&rev=101.5.2.0:4004)
at HTMLInputElement.onclick (EditForm.aspx?ID=2&Source=https%3A%2F%mysite%2FiLyas%2FLists%2FidealForm%2FAllItems.aspx:731)

When I add new rows I do not get any errors