artman
Nintex Newbie

Re: Build your first Nintex Form - Part 2 of 3 (repeating sections)

Hi Chris

Would you please tell me how can I set value of my repeating table that I insert to multi line text to use in my query xml dynamically, now I can use in my XML query with copy and past that value and work correctly but I want My workflow can get this value dynamically.

Best regards

Naeemeh

0 Kudos
inimri
Nintex Newbie

hi Naeemeh,

i made a blog few days ago about Repeated Section to Plain Text  hopefully it helps you

artman
Nintex Newbie

Hi Ibrahim

Thank you for your helping me.

Not applicable

Hi, ibrahim alnimri​! I somehow missed that blog post. I'll try to remember to highlight it in my weekly community news this week so more people see it.  Thanks for contributing!

ddrahokoupil
Nintex Newbie

Hello, can i save repeating column like Name in form variables

DD

0 Kudos
jagynlvr
Nintex Observer

I am self teaching myself Nintex forms and have researched this question but cannot find an answer.   I have a very basic repeating table.  there are no panels within the section nor any validation or formatting rules. I am not trying to "hide" anything.

I notice when you click on the "add here" link to add your new row, there is a great deal of space between each repeating row.  Is there a way to reduce the amount of white space that auto populates between the first row and each sequential row added within a repeating section? 

0 Kudos
emha
Automation Master
Automation Master

can you post a screenshot what you experience and what does it mean 'great deal of space' in your case?

as you may see on screenshot in 'Preview the form' paragraph there usually shouldn't be an empty space.

make sure controls you placed into repeating section row do not mutually overlap.

0 Kudos
jagynlvr
Nintex Observer

Hi Marian.  Please refer to the below.  I am trying to remove the "specific your own value" although I changed the SP List field, it didn't copy over to the Nintex form.  I would like to decrease the amount of space between each row.  Is that possible?  Thanks!

Nintex White Space between Repeated Rows

0 Kudos
emha
Automation Master
Automation Master

if you changed list field definition you have to remove respective control from form design and readd it once again.

0 Kudos