Workflow - Please Don't Stop !!

Badge +1

Hi All,

Little intro about myself - Call me Ivan. I am a beginner to this. Started to use Nintex in my new job, which I started 3 months back. I am building workflows, simple ones, without much issues. But, I do encounter a lot of "Workflow Error" and it stops for good.

Logically, if I think about it, I want the workflow to log the error, and move on to the next item in the list, (or) go back to first item, and skip this error item. And in the end, mail me the error log.

A typical error - Not able find a user profile, or item missing some details.

I am banging my head against my desk, whenever there is an error. Can someone save my head ??

4 replies

Badge +16

Hi and welcome happy.png

Don't bang your head...!  Have a look at this: 

Badge +6

Hi Sri ,

Upon my understanding about the Nintex WF's It do stop one an error had occurred , and thereafter it doesn't proceed , except leavin the status as workflow  error occurred.  Please check on #Cassy Freeaman solution too...!!!

Thanks 

Bashya Rajan A

Badge +1

Thank you ‌, I find your article very useful. And I finally built a workflow which captures errors and sends me an email of each one, instead of having "Error Occurred".

Thank you ‌ for the info.

Regards

Ivan

Badge +16

Excellent news Ivan! happy.png please close out the thread by marking a response correct - this will help others searching the community for similar things.