Flexi Task Assignee Does Not have Permission

• 30 October 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge +7

I have flexi tasks that are working. However, the assignees do have have access to the task. When they click "here" to make a decision it says "Access Denied."

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Hi, 

In order to access task list items, the user should have minimum "Contributor" access on the site, please check if the task owner has "Contribute" access.

Badge +7

Thank you. I added the group to the permissions. Which have contribute access to the WorkflowTasks list. However, I still have users that are receiving the outcome "Access Denied." I assume this is referring to updating the list item. 

As you can see from the screenshot the task was created, and completed. However, the action to save the decision back to the form was denied. 

This is killing my process. Thanks for any assistance.

Badge +8

You must give access to your wf history list as well.

Badge +8

Additionally you could go into "Common" for any action and set it to "Run as workflow owner." That should solve any permissions issues.

210202_pastedImage_1.png

Badge +7

I have this set. I'm going to mark yours the answer as it would have solved the problem, but it turns out my main issue was caused by changing permissions on the first action. Even though the correct users where provided access, apparently something was happening that broke the connection and caused the workflow to disconnect from the task and fail.

Badge

Hi Team,

I have created assign flexi task using nintex workflow. The assignee is able to get the notification and able to opening the link to approve/reject but he is not
able to choose approve/reject due to disable of radio button. I have also set the reminders 4 times in 1 day gap. He tried to approve/reject 5 days after all the reminders got completed.
But as per him this should be the reason for issue as he approve/reject many times like this and it worked for him.

Could you please tell me what could be the reason for this problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Gkrishnat