Error from update to sp4

• 26 December 2006
  • 1 reply

Badge
Here are 2 problems after i finish update to sp4:

1, Project include Smart form can't be built.

Error msg:
1)The dependency 'K2Utilities, Version=3.6152.1.0, Culture=neutral' in project 'Cellon_WF' cannot be copied to the run directory because it would conflict with dependency 'K2Utilities, Version=3.6262.1.0, Culture=neutral'.
2)Error: The dependency 'K2Utilities, Version=3.6262.1.0, Culture=neutral' in project 'Cellon_WF' cannot be copied to the run directory because it would conflict with dependency 'K2Utilities, Version=3.6152.1.0, Culture=neutral'.

And then I added K2Utilities.dll to the References of this project, the error fixed. But still have 2 Warning :
1) The dependency 'Cvh_K2StudioPropertyTemplates, Version=3.6152.1.0, Culture=neutral' in project 'Cellon_WF' cannot be copied to the run directory because it would overwrite the reference 'Cvh_K2StudioPropertyTemplates, Version=3.6262.1.0, Culture=neutral'.
2)Warning: The dependency 'K2Utilities, Version=3.6152.1.0, Culture=neutral' in project 'Cellon_WF' cannot be copied to the run directory because it would overwrite the reference 'K2Utilities, Version=3.6262.1.0, Culture=neutral'.

2.DataGrid didn't work.
I add a XML Field in K2 studio. And then I add a K2datagrid in Planpage.
The "datafield" property can be set, But "dataXpath" can't be set. And "AllowAdd", "AllowEdit", "AllDelete" also will show error msg box when I was changing the value.
Error msg: Invalid property value
Details: File or assembly name K2Utilities, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

ps:When I finish install sp4, I already removed the smart form tools from tool bar. And Added the new K2stmartfrom.dll to Toolbar.

1 reply

Badge +6
Regarding #1, this is a known bug in SP4.
You have two options:
a) go to the K2 Portal 'Downloads' page and click on the 'Hotfix' link (a new option) and download the fix and follow the instructions.
b) Open a support ticket and your regional K2 Support team will provide the fix for you.