MAC
Forms Fledgling

Attachments custom validation

Jump to solution
Hi all, I have a form (Nintex Forms 2010 - 1.12.2.20) that has 8 attachment fields, each of them, depending on the stage of completion, must contain one file. I used the solution available on this forum: 1º In each attachment field, I put the CSS Class: AttachmentControlClass1, ..... AttachmentControlClass8 2º I put in Setting 8 codes (one for each CSS Class) function GetNumberOfAttachments() { return NWF.FormFiller.Attachments.GetAttachedFilesCount(NWF.FormFiller.Functions.GetFillerDivObjectForControl(NWF$("#"+NWF$("." + "AttachmentControlClass" + " .nf-attachmentsRow")[0].id)).data('controlid')) } NWF$( document ).ready(function($){ //alert(1); }); 3º For each of the attachment field I made one rule: (T1=0)&&(GetNumberOfAttachments("AttachmentControlClass1")<1) ...... (T8!=0)&&(GetNumberOfAttachments("AttachmentControlClass8")<1) Where T are fields Yes No When I mark the T fields and submit, there are criticism in all attachment fields, but if I put one attachment in the last attachment field and submit, there is no more criticism in the other fields. Please let me know if I am making a mistake or if is not possible validate multiple attachment fields, Regards
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Michel
Process Pupil

Re: Attachments custom validation

Jump to solution
Can you add a screenshot of your solution so we can see what is going on on your form?
0 Kudos
MAC
Forms Fledgling

Jump to solution

The test form

Capture Form.JPGSetting.jpgRules.JPG

0 Kudos
MAC
Forms Fledgling

Jump to solution