Bulk approval of Nintex workflow Tasks

• 20 November 2017
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi Folks,

I have  a very critical client requirement. Client have multiple tasks in SharePoint OOTB Workflow Task list. Client requires bulk approval on the tasks.

- I have configured a Nintex approval workflow for a custom list. I have then created a ribbon custom action called “Bulk Approval” on the Tasks list' (where Nintex workflow tasks are queued up). Upon clicking the 'Bulk Approval', i am able to get the item Id for the selected Items.

I am trying to set the Nintex workflow status as Approved or Rejected for all the selected tasks.

Can you please advise how to get the Nintex workflow object and set the status as Approved or Rejected , using jQuery or any web service ?

Also what I found is the web service  'http://{server}/{site}/_vti_bin/NintexWorkflow/workflow.asmx' is not available for o365 /SharePoint online site.

Could you please suggest a solution for this requirement ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Hi,

Can you explain what is meant by, "I am trying to set the Nintex workflow status as Approved or Rejected for all the selected tasks" ? You want the set the selected workflow task item's status to "approve" or "reject" ?

Thanks,

Krishna.

Badge +1

Hi Krishna,

Yes, I want to set the status of selected workflow task items to "Approved" or "Rejected" at one go (multiple tasks).

Thanks.