brightlight
Scout

App Studio- Background Video HTML Start Page With Redirect

With the capability of creating html start page on Nintex mobile studio app I am interested to know if we can create a html video background autoplay with url redirect page to task section. 

It would be awesome if we could we use the video by uploading the video to the video section by adding contents into Nintex mobile studio.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
eharris04
Collaborator

Re: App Studio- Background Video HTML Start Page With Redirect

This is an interesting solution, but why a video as a background? 

I know you can embed a video into the app, but as a background may confuse the user. As for a link to the task section, you may be able to do that with a html anchor tag, but I have not tested that. 

0 Kudos
brightlight
Scout

@eharris04,

It would be like an intro video of the company, or even an upcoming special event intro for like less than 5 seconds. If you happen to have an official NFL app, you will definately like what it has. I would want something similar to that.

0 Kudos
eharris04
Collaborator

Ah this makes sense. I would say a GIF that's clickable may be easier to pull off, but in that case you can wrap the video viewing in an "a href" tag and it should render the entire video as clickable. 

Now to force it to another section of the app is something I have not done yet. 

0 Kudos