SourceCode.Workflow.Client.WorklistCriteria issue with "LIKE" operator

Badge +1

I have noticed that the LIKE operator on the WorklistCriteria doesn't cater for ProcessData type fields.

If this is so, how can I go about creating a search on a particular ProcessData field - i.e. I need to search for items where the applicant's name (DataField name = "ApplicantName") is like the value from the user's input?

3 replies

Badge +11

Are you saying you are unable to include process data fields in your query or the LIKE operator doesn't work against process data fields?  Are you getting a specific error or just no results? 

Badge +1

I add a WCFilter like so - criteria.AddFilterField(WCLogical.And, WCField.ProcessData, "ApplicantName", WCCompare.Like, "[somevalue]");

When executing with the GetWorklist method, there are no complaints about the filter, but also no results.

I have checked that the user can access the said workitem, the field is there, and the field value definitely matches the criteria of the LIKE filter, but no results for the GetWorklist.

In my unit test, I then replace the WCFilter with criteria.AddFilterField(WCLogical.And, WCField.ProcessFullName, WCCompare.Like, "[processname]"), and I get results back - so the only thing I can gather is that the WCCompare.Like operator doesn't work with WCField.ProcessData?

Badge +13

What's the status in 4.6.8 in supported operation?