Nintex Workflow Features

• 15 January 2016
  • 5 replies

Badge +11

There are some features in Nintex workflows that are great and some that are not. What are your favorite features and features that are the most problematic for you?

burkslm

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

No surprise... my absolute favorite part of Nintex Workflow, is User Defined Actions.  Love them!!!

My most problematic part, is the lack of User Defined Actions in the Office 365 product.  Once we implement that, it's going to be so awesome and open up some amazing workflow designs.

Vadim

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

My favorite feature continues to be the State Machine! So easy to configure, and used for a variety of concepts.

I had to stop and think about a least favorite. But I wold say dictionaries.

Badge +3

Favorites : I'm not able to select just one :

State machine, scheduled site workflows, "..." to select format

The worst is for math calculation : how many bloc to resolve ax2 + bx + c

Badge +11

It definitely is hard to pick just one. I love state machines and flexi-tasks. I can't think right off about one I don't like. I guess calling a web service. I guess that is one because one can't use it here because we don't have an account to call it. I understand the security and all be it restricts us developers.

Badge +9

My favorites are Flexi Task and State Machine but also Action Set for grouping and for running actions with owner credentials.