nintex workflow not showing in tools

• 21 October 2015
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

I have installed nintex on Demo server earlier and everything was ok.

Now when trying to install on production server, Forms is installed and showing ok, including dependencies towards Workflow,

but no tool is shown in ribbon on any lists.

I have checked that it is deployed on site, and features are all activated on root of site as well.

Forms is working as expected.

Tried finding option for "full toolbar" as suggested by some here, but cannot find any option for toolbar on list webpart.

Something I may have forgotten?

Solution running on SP 2013, and Nintex 2013 enterprise.

8 replies

Badge +7

Hi Hernan,

It is not the same reason that led Aaron Labiosa​ to write this article but, could you re-activate Nintex workflow on the web application?

Error: "Failed to create a control from assembly"

Could you also verify that Nintex solutions (WSP) are deployed on your specific web application?

Badge +1

Hi, I can confirm that wsp is deployed in given web application.

If I try to reactivate it, won't existing nintex forms be affected? At least, so it said when I tried, so I cancelled..

Badge +1

Wsp is deployed, even tried deploying it to all web applications.

I now tried reactivating ALL nintex products on web application root site settings.

Still same problem. Nintex forms is working perfectly, but no sign og nintex workflow on tools in header.

I need this to work asap

Badge +7

To be sure I understand you well, is it the Nintex Worflows menu that you don't have in the ribbon of the list?

132352_pastedImage_0.png

Badge +7

If it's the issue, have you also activated "Nintex Worfklow 2013" feature in site features (different from site collection features)?

132423_pastedImage_2.png

Badge +1

That is correct. Here is my ribbon from production environment (in Norwegian):

workflowsribbon.png

And here is the one from QA envirnoment:

workflowsribbonQA.png

Both servers are setup the same. Only difference is SQL DB, which is defined on other instance for QA, so they do not share instance.

Badge +1

I was allmost sure there was something I had forgot!
The moment you mentioned it, i had a captain picard facepalm moment..

Thanks anyway!

Badge +7

If I could help you, it's probably because it happened to me before silly.png
Don't forget to mark as answered !